Tuesday, August 4, 2015 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
There will be personnel on site at each school to assist anyone who does not have access to a computer or internet to register their child online.
Register your returning students now!
Call your child's school or the Horace Mann Education Center
at 260-356-8312 if you have questions.
* Please note that the registration system does not work well on cell phones.
1. Log in to your PowerSchool parent account here.
2. Click on the InfoSnap Student Registration link on the bottom of the left side. This will begin the registration for the student you have selected in PowerSchool, if you have more than one.
3. Registration will not be complete until all questions are answered. You can return to InfoSnap to complete the registration.
4. Registration is complete when all required fields are completed and you have digitally signed the registration. You will not be able to go back into the registration and make changes.
5. Go back to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and select the next student in your account and click the InfoSnap link.
Parents with kindergarten students should have received a letter with instructions to create their PowerSchool parent account. Parents with other students will be able to add the kindergarten student to their existing account.
Click here for questions about using InfoSnap
Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account
The PowerSchool Parent Portal allows parents to view student information any time and now allows parents/guardians to register their students for the
2015-2016 school year using InfoSnap.
You will need the Access ID and Access Password that was provided
in a letter from the school in order to link your students to your account.
Parents can now create one account using PowerSchool to access
all of their students' information at one time.
Sign up here for an account
Having trouble? Call your student's school for help.
Please watch this video to learn how to set up your PowerSchool Parent Account, how to access your account, and how to view grades and attendance within PowerSchool.
Andrews Elementary Announcements
|Andrews Elementary School|
509 E Jefferson Street
Andrews, IN 46702
Principal - Ms. Amy Rudolf
First Bell - 8:30 AM
Tardy Bell - 8:50 AM
Dismissal - 3:40 PM
Early Release - 2:55 PM